DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS, CONFERENCE POSTPONED TO AUTUMN 2020. DATE TO BE CONFIRMED.
Augustine Hall, Canterbury Christ Church University, Canterbury.
Following the Between our Ears roadshow; the Listening Groups that are happening across South Kent and beyond, we will be bringing together all of the voices and information that we have collected from listening to all the people who have an interest in Mental Health services.
We are hosting a one-day conference with Canterbury Christ Church University to bring together those individual people’s voices with experts and professionals to discuss further the mental wellbeing challenges that are facing us all – and to identify ways we can better work together.
Updated 3 March.
- Mark Sargeant, Chef & Restaurateur, Patron of South Kent Mind
- Matthew Scott, Kent Police & Crime Commissioner
- Jack Green, Olympian
- Paul Curd, Chair, South Kent Mind
- Professor Chris Burton, Head of School, Canterbury Christ Church University
- David Palmer, Mind in Bexley
- Jacob Diggle, Mind
- Bernie Mayall, CEO, South Kent Mind
- Ewan Flack, CEO, Red Zebra
- Nav Mirza, CEO, Dads Unlimited
- Vicky Aitkenhead, Kent Wildlife Trust
- Stevie Rice, CEO, West Kent Mind
- Samantha Sheppard, Senior Commissioner, KCC